First Christian Church of High Point
- Sat, Jun 03Queens LandingJun 03, 5:00 PMQueens Landing, 1459 River Hwy, Mooresville, NC 28117, USAWe will meet at the church at 5 PM. The drive will take us about 1 hr 20 min. We will board the cruise at 7PM and should return to the dock @ 9:30 PM. We anticipate arriving home close to 11 PM. This event must be booked and paid for in advance (due March 5th) and is non-refundable.
- Sun, Jun 04High Point
- Tue, Jun 06High Point
- Mon, Jun 12High Point
- Thu, Jun 15University Kitchen
- Mon, Jun 19King
- Mon, Jul 03High Point
- Tue, Jul 04High Point
- Fri, Jul 14Snyder FarmsJul 14, 6:30 PMSnyder Farms, 2880 Beckerdite Rd, Sophia, NC 27350, USAJoin us for Dinner at Snyder Farms. This local restaurant is a favorite of the Seniors for Country Dining. We will meet at the restaurant at 6:30 PM. Those wishing to ride together can meet at the church at 6PM. Register by July 6th.
- Multiple DatesFri, Jul 21High Point
- Sun, Jul 23ClevelandJul 23, 7:00 AM – 7:05 AMCleveland, 1120 N Ocoee St, Cleveland, TN 37311, USAWe will be returning to Cleveland, TN for this year's CIY High School Camp. CIY is a high energy, high engagement camp that grows the faith of High Schoolers while strengthening the bonds they have with fellow students. Registration is due by Apr. 2nd and the cost is $350.
- Sun, Jul 23Blacksburg
- Mon, Aug 07High PointAug 07, 8:00 AM – Aug 10, 8:00 PMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAThis year we will be working locally in the Winston-Salem and King area to do mission projects. The Youth will be staying at FCCHP nightly and traveling together to volunteer opportunities from there. More information will be coming soon, so keep checking back. The cost is yet tbd.
- Thu, Aug 10Pioneer Family Restaurant
- Sun, Aug 20Jamestown
- Mon, Sep 04High Point
- Fri, Sep 22High PointSep 22, 6:00 PM – Sep 23, 9:00 AMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAFor Children 4 years- 5th Grade We will go to Chuckee Cheese for food and games before returning to the church for a lock-in. Cost $5. Be sure to register by September 15th. Children will need to be picked up by 9AM on Saturday.
- Sat, Oct 21High PointOct 21, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAChildren 1-4 must be accompanied by an adult. Children 5 years-5th grade are not required to have an adult accompany them. Cost is $10/ child (No cost for adults attending with their child) Children will bring a pumpkin home with them.
Win the Lost
Train the Saved
2066 Deep River Rd, High Point NC 27265
Services Sunday Mornings @ 9 & 10:30
The Great Commission of Matthew 28 tells us to go into all the world, making disciples of all nations. At FCCHP, we aim to take that seriously by using whatever means we have to promote worldwide missions.
We currently support several missionaries in foreign countries, we support our local community through S.O.N. Ministry, and we are involved in several community outreaches that span the full year. If you have any interest in serving on one of these teams or have questions about missions and your life, please see one of our pastors for assistance.
One of the great truths in life is that we never sit still. We are either going forward or falling away. This is true in our walk with Christ as well. We can never think we have reached the pinnacle of our relationship. We must constantly continue to read, study, pray, and grow or we will eventually wither in our faith.
First Christian Church of High Point seeks to offer those that partner with us many different opportunities to study and grow. We have two Sunday morning services, 9 AM and 10:30 AM, along with several Life Groups that meet at these same times.
In 2020 we will be kicking off Weekly Life Groups that meet in the homes of many of our congregants. Our entire congregation is encouraged to sign up for at least one Life Group to meet in study and fellowship.
We invite you to join us as we walk and grow together!
Above all other things we know about God, we know that His love is immense for His creation. Here at First Christian Church of High Point we strive to channel that great love to one another and to the community around us. We believe that our congregation is a warm and welcoming local body of believers ready and willing to extend a hand of friendship to all who come. So we invite you to join us and we will do our best to make you feel welcomed and share the love of Christ with you!