First Christian Church of High Point
- Sun, Mar 072066 Deep River RdMar 07, 12:30 PM2066 Deep River Rd, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAJoin us March 7th directly after 2nd Service as we serve the community we worship in by cleaning Deep River Rd as part of High Point's Winter Wipeout. Sponsored by the Women's Ministry, all members and attendees are invited to join us with their families.
- Women's Arise GatheringFri, Mar 12First Christian Church of High Point
- Sat, Mar 27High Point
- Time is TBDFirst Christian Church of High PointTime is TBDFirst Christian Church of High Point, 2066 Deep River Road, High Point, NC, USACome Join us for an evening that is more than a meal. We will participate in a Christian Passover Seder where we get to experience the traditions of recounting the Exodus Story, exploring the role of the Passover in the Upper Room and celebrating Christ, Our Sacrificial Lamb. All are invited!
- Tue, Mar 022066 Deep River RdMar 02, 6:30 PM2066 Deep River Rd, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAJoin us for this new fun and interesting Bible study as we look at the naughtiest ladies in the scriptures. Tuesday nights at 6:30 PM we meet in the sanctuary. Ladies of all ages are invited to join us for this study based on the book by Liz Curtis Higgs.
- Mon, Mar 012066 Deep River Rd
- Sun, Feb 212066 Deep River Rd
- Sat, Feb 132066 Deep River RdFeb 13, 6:00 PM2066 Deep River Rd, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAThis year's Valentine's Dinner and Movie event will feature a delicious meal prepared by FCCHP's favorite chef, Danny Lyman, and the blockbuster Christian Romance 'I Still Believe". Childcare tickets are available for children 3+ and includes a child's meal as well.
- 2021 Budget PresentationWed, Feb 102066 Deep River Rd
- Super Bowl PartySun, Feb 07First Christian Church of High Point
- First Steps ClassSun, Feb 07First Christian Church of High Point
- Sun, Feb 072066 Deep River RdFeb 07, 12:30 PM2066 Deep River Rd, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAJoin us directly after church on Sunday, Feb. 7th for our first Youth Hangout Day of the Year. The cost is $8 per person. Bring your own lunch or money to get food at the bowling alley. Students can hangout until 5:30 PM when the Churchwide Super Bowl Party Begins!
- Kid's Lead WorshipSun, Jan 31First Christian Church of High PointJan 31, 9:00 AMFirst Christian Church of High Point, 2066 Deep River Road, High Point, NC, USAOur PreK and Elementary kids will be helping to lead service as they lead the opening 2 songs for this Sunday's Service. Be sure your kids are regularly attending class to learn the songs and movements. Join us for a fun morning!
- Sat, Jan 30First Christian Church of High PointJan 30, 8:30 PMFirst Christian Church of High Point, 2066 Deep River Road, High Point, NC, USAChildren 4 years old through 5th Grade are invited to a lock-in on Saturday, Jan 30th. We will have games, movies, and tons of fun. We will also use this opportunity to practice for Sunday, as the kids will be leading the congregation with 2 worship songs. Kids will be served breakfast.
- Sat, Jan 30First Christian Church of High Point
Win the Lost
Train the Saved
2066 Deep River Rd, High Point NC 27265
Services Sunday Mornings @ 9 & 10:30
Join us for a virtual Bible Study ( 5 - 10 min each)
Church365 is a 5 times a week video devotional series featuring the teaching of the associate pastors of FCCHP. Watch on Facebook, Our Church365 Page or our Youtube channel.
The Great Commission of Matthew 28 tells us to go into all the world, making disciples of all nations. At FCCHP, we aim to take that seriously by using whatever means we have to promote worldwide missions.
We currently support several missionaries in foreign countries, we support our local community through S.O.N. Ministry, and we are involved in several community outreaches that span the full year. If you have any interest in serving on one of these teams or have questions about missions and your life, please see one of our pastors for assistance.
One of the great truths in life is that we never sit still. We are either going forward or falling away. This is true in our walk with Christ as well. We can never think we have reached the pinnacle of our relationship. We must constantly continue to read, study, pray, and grow or we will eventually wither in our faith.
First Christian Church of High Point seeks to offer those that partner with us many different opportunities to study and grow. We have two Sunday morning services, 9 AM and 10:30 AM, along with several Life Groups that meet at these same times.
In 2020 we will be kicking off Weekly Life Groups that meet in the homes of many of our congregants. Our entire congregation is encouraged to sign up for at least one Life Group to meet in study and fellowship.
We invite you to join us as we walk and grow together!
Above all other things we know about God, we know that His love is immense for His creation. Here at First Christian Church of High Point we strive to channel that great love to one another and to the community around us. We believe that our congregation is a warm and welcoming local body of believers ready and willing to extend a hand of friendship to all who come. So we invite you to join us and we will do our best to make you feel welcomed and share the love of Christ with you!