First Christian Church of High Point
Be sure to check here frequently to keep abreast of all the upcoming events involving FCCHP. Click on the button below to go to a full calendar of events.
- Thu, Feb 09High Point
- Sat, Feb 11High Point
- Fri, Feb 17Winston-Salem
- Sun, Feb 19High PointFeb 19, 12:00 PMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAFor those who have expressed an interest in being part of guest services or for those who would like to learn more and how to get involved please plan to join us for this Luncheon immediately following 2nd Service. We will be discussing Greeting/ Guest Involvement, Security and the Coffee Bar.
- Sun, Mar 05High PointMar 05, 11:59 PMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAIn June the Seniors will be going to Lake Norman for a Dinner Cruise on the Catawba Queen. We will take vans from the church. Those wishing to participate must complete payment by March 5th. This cruise includes a 3 course seated meal.
- Fri, Mar 10High PointMar 10, 9:30 PM – Mar 11, 7:00 AMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAFCCHP will join with other local youth groups for a night of fun and adventure. We will run all over the area all night long doing fun activities like skating, trampoline parks, pizza, etc. The cost is $30 and students will be dropped off at the church at 9:30 PM and picked up at 7 AM.
- Sat, Mar 11Walnut CoveMar 11, 4:00 PMWalnut Cove, 4375 Pine Hall Rd, Walnut Cove, NC 27052, USAJoin us as we visit one of the Senior's favorite restaurants, The Hillbilly Hide-a-way. We will meet at the church at 4 PM for those wishing to ride in the vans or to carpool together. It is about a 40 minute trip. Our reservation will be for 5PM. There will be live music to follow.
- Mon, Mar 13High Point
- Wed, Mar 15High PointMar 15, 6:00 PMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAJoin us as we head to Greensboro to catch the Greensboro Swarm (Charlotte Hornet's Developmental Team). There are a limited number of tickets available, so tickets must be purchased by Feb. 20th and are subject to availability. The game begins at 7 PM, we will leave the church at 6PM.
- Fri, Mar 17High Point
- Sat, Mar 18High PointMar 18, 7:30 PMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAChildren ages 5 years- 5th Grade are invited to join us for a night of NERF War and fun activities. We will be sleeping in the church so bring a sleeping bag and your pajamas along with your NERF guns. This is a free event and kids will eat breakfast in the morning and go straight to church.
- Sat, Apr 01High PointApr 01, 6:00 PM – Apr 02, 8:00 AMHigh Point, 2066 Deep River Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USAThe entire FCCHP Youth Group will have a lock-in here on campus. The cost is $15 and the registration deadline is 3/26. Fees can be paid to Auston in person or you can pay online. If you pay online, please include the processing fees in the total.
Win the Lost
Train the Saved
2066 Deep River Rd, High Point NC 27265
Services Sunday Mornings @ 9 & 10:30
Join us for a virtual Bible Study ( 5 - 10 min each)
Church365 is a 5 times a week video devotional series featuring the teaching of the associate pastors of FCCHP. Watch on Facebook, Our Church365 Page or our Youtube channel.
The Great Commission of Matthew 28 tells us to go into all the world, making disciples of all nations. At FCCHP, we aim to take that seriously by using whatever means we have to promote worldwide missions.
We currently support several missionaries in foreign countries, we support our local community through S.O.N. Ministry, and we are involved in several community outreaches that span the full year. If you have any interest in serving on one of these teams or have questions about missions and your life, please see one of our pastors for assistance.
One of the great truths in life is that we never sit still. We are either going forward or falling away. This is true in our walk with Christ as well. We can never think we have reached the pinnacle of our relationship. We must constantly continue to read, study, pray, and grow or we will eventually wither in our faith.
First Christian Church of High Point seeks to offer those that partner with us many different opportunities to study and grow. We have two Sunday morning services, 9 AM and 10:30 AM, along with several Life Groups that meet at these same times.
In 2020 we will be kicking off Weekly Life Groups that meet in the homes of many of our congregants. Our entire congregation is encouraged to sign up for at least one Life Group to meet in study and fellowship.
We invite you to join us as we walk and grow together!
Above all other things we know about God, we know that His love is immense for His creation. Here at First Christian Church of High Point we strive to channel that great love to one another and to the community around us. We believe that our congregation is a warm and welcoming local body of believers ready and willing to extend a hand of friendship to all who come. So we invite you to join us and we will do our best to make you feel welcomed and share the love of Christ with you!